The Blog and Podcast
The Purpose Driven Educator blog is a forum to delve into topics that are meaningful to educators of all kinds. I share my insights and reflections on K-12 education reforms, curriculum and instruction, and personal development strategies. Feel free to share your thoughts and experiences to stimulate lively dialogue.
The Purpose Driven Educator podcast is my conversation with the builders of society – teachers and principals, but also professors, authors, community leaders, and others. Every podcast represents an exploration of what motivates a particular educator, with the goal of inspiring listeners to find deeper meaning in their life’s work.
Latest Posts and Episodes
- Lincoln on Leadership: A Book Review for School District Leadership
- Mental Health Mandates: What Parents Need to know about Texas House Bill 18
- More STAAR Tests, Less Teaching & Learning
- The Individual in Education
- Considering Family to Prepare Students for their Future